Book your complimentary 45 minute exploration call with me and
take the first step towards elevating your life and career.
Take your first step towards elevating your life and career.
Coaching with me will be
transformative If you’re…
- A high performer and experiencing burnout as a result of working at full speed for so long.
- Tired of not being able to speak up because of your overpowering extrovert peers you work with.
- Wanting balance in your life so you can enjoy the rewards of your success.
- Needing strategies to stop overthinking everything and be more resilient when faced with new situations.
- Focusing on your holidays and weekends as your main way of relaxing.
- Experiencing overwhelm because you have so much on your plate at work and you know you want to feel happier and more settled.
- Fearing going into new situations and meeting new people or speaking up in large groups.
- Wanting to go for the next career move and something is stopping you.
What You'll Get:
Virtual Private 1-1 coaching programme
with Sue via Zoom
1 x 90 minute coaching call followed by
7 x 60 minute 1-1 coaching calls with Sue
12 monthly payments of £175.00
or a one off payment of £1,750.00 (Saving you 2 months)
Included as part of the package:
- This includes a 12 month subscription to The IMF Academy when it launches in April.
- You will have a complimentary access to an annual subscription valued at £350.00 for the year to an online inclusive community.
- This will give you access to Monthly Elevate calls and Q&A sessions with Sue.
- Monthly book club where we cover a new book each month where you will gain wisdom, encouragement and inspiration.
Fill out the form below and we’ll set up a time that works for you!
I really cannot thank you enough for the way you've helped me to be in a more fulfilling and happy place in my life. As you know, I was feeling low as a result of the bullying at work and I am much stronger, personally, now. You helped me to realise my key skills and strengths, some of which I hadn't realised I had. The different strategies gave me the strength to hand in my resignation and work my notice in a positive way. I'm enjoying my new job. I feel appreciated and I have the hours and days I wanted to work. Thank you so much!
Valerie, 1-1 Coaching
Thanks for delivering on Thursday, always thought-provoking for me personally. My natural instinct (as you've probably gathered) is to reflect, and I sometimes find it a personal challenge to contribute. Your sessions always get me involved, which is great.
Paul, 'Mastering High Performance' Programme
© Influence My Future 2021